Cost of living in Las Guaranas, Dominican Republic compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 31, 2013. Exchange rate: 0.36541 SDG / DOP *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Las Guaranas (Dominican Republic) is 25% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 12,161 Pound (RD$ 33,281) in Las Guaranas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,700 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $13 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Manila costs Php22,990 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kabul costs 25 Afghani (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Munich costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johor Bahru costs RM10 (about 1 hour ago)