Cost of living in Larisa, Greece compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.201 SDG / EUR
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Larisa (Greece) is 69% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 27,440 Pound (€3,810) in Larisa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 192 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,220 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kraków costs 48 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Frankfurt am Main costs €9,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Douglas, Isle of Man costs £1,200 (about 1 hour ago)