Cost of living in Larisa, Greece compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.841 SDG / EUR *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Larisa (Greece) is 52% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 19,802 Pound (€2,525) in Larisa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 13,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 2,000 (12 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 40 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad costs ₨2,500 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brasília costs R$ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Lubbock, Texas costs $706 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Zrenjanin costs 85 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)