Cost of living in Larisa, Greece compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 22.061 SDG / EUR *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Larisa (Greece) is 71% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 56,542 Pound (€2,563) in Larisa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 33,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mackay costs AU$1,421 (15 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Alexandria costs E£ 35 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Karachi costs ₨28 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Korçë costs 200 Lek (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,525 (about 2 hours ago)