Cost of living in Lappeenranta, Finland compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.745 SDG / EUR
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lappeenranta (Finland) is 67% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 26,018 Pound (€3,857) in Lappeenranta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riga costs €7 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $70 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £25 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 1,600 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Islamabad costs ₨3.00 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ottawa costs C$50 (about 1 hour ago)