Cost of living in Lappeenranta, Finland compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.783 SDG / EUR
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lappeenranta (Finland) is 70% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 42,553 Pound (€5,468) in Lappeenranta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 25,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $40 (less than a minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Nottingham costs £688 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zaragoza costs €1.35 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $2,287 (19 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Saint Petersburg costs руб 500 (about 1 hour ago)