Cost of living in Lanzhou, China compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.772 SDG / CNY *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lanzhou (China) is 45% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 24,644 Pound (元8,889) in Lanzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 17,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belluno costs €11 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Khartoum costs 150 Pound (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM10 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Port Elizabeth costs R 24 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Murcia costs €1.21 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)