Cost of living in Lanzhou, China compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.969 SDG / CNY
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lanzhou (China) is 15% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 4,330 Pound (元4,469) in Lanzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €70 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Addis Ababa costs 25 Birr (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 830 kr (14 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Surabaya costs Rp 449,999 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chengdu costs 元146,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €13 (31 minutes ago)