Cost of living in Lanzhou, China compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.967 SDG / CNY
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lanzhou (China) is 15% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 4,323 Pound (元4,469) in Lanzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hamilton costs NZ$180 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 500 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 2,500 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vienna costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)