Cost of living in Lampang, Thailand compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 31, 2013. Exchange rate: 0.20138 SDG / THB *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lampang (Thailand) is about the same as in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,400 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 3,400 Pound (16,883 ฿) in Lampang.
Recent Prices Added
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Narbonne costs €3.13 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver, Washington costs $12 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Grand Cayman costs CI$48 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €3,500 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in New Haven, Connecticut costs $0.73 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beni Mellal costs 70 Dirham (38 minutes ago)