Cost of living comparison between Lahti, Finland and Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.915 SDG / EUR
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lahti (Finland) is 84% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 28,751 Pound (€4,158) in Lahti to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Oporto costs €0.08 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1.75 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$130 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Villahermosa costs Mex$ 8,500 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Salta costs ARS $9,000 (34 minutes ago)