Cost of living in Lagos, Nigeria compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 846 prices entered by 77 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05001 SDG / NGN *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lagos (Nigeria) is 27% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 73,911 Pound (1,477,960 ₦) in Lagos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 58,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Istanbul costs 7TL (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lusaka costs 50 Kwacha (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 750,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Faridabad costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Delhi costs ₨56 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.20 (about 1 hour ago)