Cost of living in Lagos, Nigeria compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir and Lagos have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir or the parallel street rate in Lagos.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 869 prices entered by 79 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01876 SDG / NGN *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lagos (Nigeria) is 10% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 23,200 Pound (1,236,655 ₦) in Lagos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 21,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$15 (5 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Durham, North Carolina costs $30 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $847 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$70 (42 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in İzmir costs 1,949TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in La Plata costs ARS $34 (about 2 hours ago)