Cost of living in Lagos, Nigeria compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Lagos has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Lagos.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 663 prices entered by 60 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02075 SDG / NGN *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lagos (Nigeria) is 15% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 18,028 Pound (868,951 ₦) in Lagos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Novi Sad costs 1,000 Дин. (6 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in San Antonio, Texas costs $12 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Copenhagen costs kr2,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 180 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $50 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hamilton costs C$44 (about 1 hour ago)