Cost of living comparison between Lagos, Nigeria and Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Lagos has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Lagos.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 398 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02064 SDG / NGN *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lagos (Nigeria) is 16% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 14,516 Pound (703,320 ₦) in Lagos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kathmandu costs ₨ 20 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.20 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tokyo costs ¥10,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Delhi costs ₨101,650 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨0.60 (39 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Bhopal costs ₨500 (42 minutes ago)