Cost of living in Lagos, Nigeria compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Lagos has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Lagos.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 555 prices entered by 64 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02016 SDG / NGN *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lagos (Nigeria) is 16% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 14,447 Pound (716,718 ₦) in Lagos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 28TL (31 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tokyo costs ¥12,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Gurgaon costs ₨50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Fe, New Mexico costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,525 (about 4 hours ago)