Cost of living in Lagos, Nigeria compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 730 prices entered by 74 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05042 SDG / NGN *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lagos (Nigeria) is 28% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 65,175 Pound (1,292,649 ₦) in Lagos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 51,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Aarhus costs kr3,500 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Aveiro costs €300 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Budapest costs 135,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Columbus, Ohio costs $2.15 (about 2 hours ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Zaragoza costs €0.25 (about 3 hours ago)