Cost of living in Lagos, Nigeria compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir and Lagos have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir or the parallel street rate in Lagos.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 823 prices entered by 74 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01860 SDG / NGN *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lagos (Nigeria) is 10% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 25,370 Pound (1,363,786 ₦) in Lagos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 23,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Konya costs 130TL (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $16 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beijing costs 元7,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Columbus, Ohio costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Saltillo costs Mex$ 16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lausanne costs CHF 1,750 (about 2 hours ago)