Cost of living in Lae, Papua New Guinea compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.719 SDG / PGK *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lae (Papua New Guinea) is about the same as in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 42,000 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 42,000 Pound (7,344 Kina) in Lae.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adelaide costs AU$1,548 (7 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 400 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $610 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$125 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,576 (about 1 hour ago)