Cost of living in La Plata, Argentina compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.41622 SDG / ARS
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Plata (Argentina) is 10% cheaper than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 2,827 Pound (ARS $6,793) in La Plata.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 25 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$560,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$69 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saipan costs $2.00 (6 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Luton costs £0.91 (10 minutes ago)
- Cocktail drink in downtown club in Dammam costs ﷼ 10 (35 minutes ago)