Cost of living in La Plata, Argentina compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 97 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.37779 SDG / ARS
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Plata (Argentina) is 10% cheaper than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,800 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 6,113 Pound (ARS $16,182) in La Plata.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$400 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Porto Alegre costs R$ 260 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minsk costs 10 BYN (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Goiânia costs R$ 3.70 (9 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Novi Sad costs 100 Дин. (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $813 (25 minutes ago)