Cost of living comparison between La Plata, Argentina and Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.40887 SDG / ARS
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Plata (Argentina) is 10% cheaper than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,750 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 3,389 Pound (ARS $8,289) in La Plata.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dallas, Texas costs $0.16 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $8 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,750TL (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €80 (8 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Mexico City costs Mex$ 699 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 2,500 (26 minutes ago)