Cost of living in La Paz, Mexico compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.966 SDG / MXN *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in La Paz (Mexico) is 46% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 46,633 Pound (Mex$ 48,259) in La Paz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 32,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €9 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €3,600 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €13 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,033 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 750 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Arlington, Texas costs $0.46 (about 1 hour ago)