Cost of living comparison between La Paz, Bolivia and Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 218 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.943 SDG / BOB
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Paz (Bolivia) is 24% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 18,593 Pound ($b19,712) in La Paz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Sacramento, California costs $15 (16 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Orlando, Florida costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$39,644 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 280,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨30,495 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bangkok costs 2,000 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)