Cost of living in La Paz, Bolivia compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 419 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.969 SDG / BOB *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Paz (Bolivia) is 13% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 13,600 Pound ($b14,029) in La Paz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Turk, Turks and Caicos Islands costs $120 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €900 (1 minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Reykjavik costs 128,000 kr (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Coventry costs £900 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 300 (about 1 hour ago)