Cost of living in La Libertad, Ecuador compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 10, 2015. Exchange rate: 6.660 SDG / USD *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Libertad (Ecuador) is about the same as in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,800 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 2,800 Pound ($420) in La Libertad.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Birmingham costs £817 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $75 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Denver, Colorado costs $100 (18 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Managua costs 11 C$ (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $30 (41 minutes ago)