Cost of living in La Libertad, Ecuador compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.953 SDG / USD *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in La Libertad (Ecuador) is about the same as in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 19,000 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 19,000 Pound ($1,058) in La Libertad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nottingham costs £12 (1 minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Manila costs Php24,990 (39 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 3,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Winnipeg costs C$10 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Oslo costs kr 100 (about 2 hours ago)