Cost of living in La Libertad, Ecuador compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 10, 2015. Exchange rate: 6.400 SDG / USD
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Libertad (Ecuador) is about the same as in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 2,500 Pound ($391) in La Libertad.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Wichita, Kansas costs $1.75 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$150 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brasília costs R$ 100,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 3 liters in İzmir costs 21TL (37 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Giza costs E£ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Glasgow costs £1.06 (about 2 hours ago)