Cost of living comparison between La Ceiba, Honduras and Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.27787 SDG / HNL
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Ceiba (Honduras) is 40% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 5,263 Pound (L 18,941) in La Ceiba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 24,890 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Durgapur costs ₨5,083 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Birmingham costs £150 (34 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Istanbul costs 6.00TL (35 minutes ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Manila costs Php66 (35 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Belgrade costs 480 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)