Cost of living comparison between Kyrenia, Cyprus and Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.918 SDG / EUR
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kyrenia (Cyprus) is 63% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 30,623 Pound (€4,426) in Kyrenia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Rabat costs 1.00 Dirham (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨200 (14 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 40,000 Дин. (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,863 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ciudad Obregón costs Mex$ 8,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Aracaju costs R$ 195 (about 1 hour ago)