Cost of living in Kyrenia, Cyprus compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.888 SDG / EUR
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kyrenia (Cyprus) is 62% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 20,311 Pound (€2,949) in Kyrenia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Kuwait City costs Dinar 450 (less than a minute ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bratislava costs €750 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Chandigarh costs ₨40 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mysore costs ₨200 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨25,413 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨1,800 (42 minutes ago)