Cost of living in Kyrenia, Cyprus compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.837 SDG / EUR *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kyrenia (Cyprus) is 65% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 27,979 Pound (€3,570) in Kyrenia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 17,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 17 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Balneario Camboriu costs R$ 2,709 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Banja Luka costs 10KM (16 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Beirut costs 600,000 L£ (41 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in San Antonio, Texas costs $0.99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 1,800 kr (about 1 hour ago)