Cost of living in Kuwait City, Kuwait compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 754 prices entered by 183 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 59.800 SDG / KWD *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuwait City (Kuwait) is 77% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 230,642 Pound (Dinar 3,857) in Kuwait City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 130,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Midland, Texas costs $1,211 (19 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kolkata costs ₨1,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malmo costs 90 kr (31 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Mexico City costs Mex$ 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stuttgart costs €3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Winnipeg costs C$50 (about 1 hour ago)