Cost of living in Kuwait City, Kuwait compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 811 prices entered by 167 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 22.081 SDG / KWD *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuwait City (Kuwait) is 55% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 62,081 Pound (Dinar 2,811) in Kuwait City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 40,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salinas, Ecuador costs $7 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 25 (23 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Reykjavik costs 9,990 kr (35 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bacolod City costs Php4,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 50,000 Gs (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)