Cost of living in Kuwait City, Kuwait compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 697 prices entered by 146 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 21.279 SDG / KWD
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuwait City (Kuwait) is 60% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 129,680 Pound (Dinar 6,094) in Kuwait City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 81,250 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,800 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 3.00 lei (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $610 (about 1 hour ago)
- 4 rolls of toilet paper in Karachi costs ₨0.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Zagreb costs 1,329 kn (about 1 hour ago)