Cost of living in Kuwait City, Kuwait compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 652 prices entered by 141 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.981 SDG / KWD
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuwait City (Kuwait) is 59% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 123,933 Pound (Dinar 5,907) in Kuwait City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 78,125 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $12 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,841 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$200 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mountain View, California costs $2.00 (about 2 hours ago)