Cost of living comparison between Kuwait City, Kuwait and Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 715 prices entered by 141 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 21.004 SDG / KWD
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuwait City (Kuwait) is 59% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 128,849 Pound (Dinar 6,135) in Kuwait City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 81,250 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Port Moresby costs 500 Kina (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Newcastle costs AU$15 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,236 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Barcelona costs €25,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Christchurch costs NZ$1,849 (about 1 hour ago)