Cost of living in Kuwait City, Kuwait compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 723 prices entered by 152 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 21.928 SDG / KWD
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuwait City (Kuwait) is 61% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 130,466 Pound (Dinar 5,950) in Kuwait City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 81,250 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tokyo costs ¥19,999 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨0.60 (11 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,795 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luxembourg costs €15 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Maribor costs €0.20 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $20,000 (24 minutes ago)