Cost of living in Kursk, Russia compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10709 SDG / RUB
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kursk (Russia) is 10% cheaper than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,750 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 3,361 Pound (руб 31,386) in Kursk.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Rome costs €8 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Wrocław costs 3.00 zł (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨13 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Žilina costs €0.55 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Puno costs S/. 30 (about 1 hour ago)