Cost of living in Kunming, China compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.942 SDG / CNY
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kunming (China) is about the same as in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 15,000 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 14,524 Pound (元15,416) in Kunming.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Munich costs €60 (less than a minute ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wellington costs NZ$229 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Iquique costs CH$4,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨3,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kuching costs RM150,000 (about 2 hours ago)