Cost of living in Kumasi, Ghana compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.480 SDG / GHS *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kumasi (Ghana) is 289% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 10,499 Pound (GH₵7,094) in Kumasi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $60 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salvador costs R$ 310 (36 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Houston, Texas costs $1.00 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,135 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 500 (about 1 hour ago)