Cost of living in Kumamoto, Japan compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05972 SDG / JPY
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kumamoto (Japan) is 131% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 36,167 Pound (¥605,618) in Kumamoto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 3,500 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reno, Nevada costs $16 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €600 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,860 (43 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Peshawar costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)