Cost of living in Kumamoto, Japan compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05628 SDG / JPY
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kumamoto (Japan) is 127% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 35,526 Pound (¥631,263) in Kumamoto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Cape Town costs R 13 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Skopje costs 2,399 ден (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 75₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Oslo costs kr 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baton Rouge, Louisiana costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bratislava costs €1.27 (about 1 hour ago)