Cost of living in Kuito, Angola compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir and Kuito have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir or the parallel street rate in Kuito.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.08635 SDG / AOA *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuito (Angola) is about the same as in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,400 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 6,400 Pound (74,117 Kz) in Kuito.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Belfast costs £4.89 (44 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Exeter costs £24,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,440 (about 1 hour ago)
- Laundry detergent, 100 oz. in San Antonio, Texas costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cologne costs €1.15 (about 1 hour ago)