Cost of living in Kuito, Angola compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.04038 SDG / AOA *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuito (Angola) is about the same as in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,500 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 5,500 Pound (136,204 Kwanza) in Kuito.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 1,500 (1 minute ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Cambridge costs £915 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chişinău costs 200 Leu (3 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Manchester costs £340 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Bern costs CHF 600 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bari costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)