Cost of living in Kuito, Angola compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir and Kuito have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir or the parallel street rate in Kuito.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.07309 SDG / AOA *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuito (Angola) is about the same as in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,500 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 5,500 Pound (75,249 Kz) in Kuito.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rajkot costs ₨800 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kelowna costs C$23,901 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manila costs Php50 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €600 (39 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨18,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Guwahati costs ₨53 (about 2 hours ago)