Cost of living in Kuching, Malaysia compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.440 SDG / MYR
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuching (Malaysia) is 48% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 23,055 Pound (RM16,011) in Kuching to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cork costs €5.50 (13 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Vienna costs €11 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €35 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr9,000 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Paris costs €2.00 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Podgorica costs €350 (about 1 hour ago)