Cost of living in Kuantan, Malaysia compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.617 SDG / MYR *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuantan (Malaysia) is 18% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 45,841 Pound (RM9,930) in Kuantan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 39,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- 4 rolls of toilet paper in Beijing costs 元7 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Växjö costs 3,500 kr (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $55 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,500 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $10 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $2,643 (37 minutes ago)