Cost of living in Kuantan, Malaysia compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.488 SDG / MYR *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuantan (Malaysia) is 18% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 47,269 Pound (RM10,533) in Kuantan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 40,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Carúpano costs Bs 1,800,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 110 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Reno, Nevada costs $0.92 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 85TL (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Catania costs €650 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 55 (about 1 hour ago)