Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,987 prices entered by 307 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.512 SDG / MYR
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia) is about the same as in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,750 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 3,675 Pound (RM2,431) in Kuala Lumpur.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Klaipėda costs €3.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 1,199 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Johannesburg costs R 30,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kathmandu costs ₨ 26,000 (about 2 hours ago)