Cost of living comparison between Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia and Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,746 prices entered by 309 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.518 SDG / MYR
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia) is about the same as in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,750 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 3,677 Pound (RM2,422) in Kuala Lumpur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baku costs 12 ман (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Naha costs ¥400,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in St. John's, NL costs C$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Maputo costs 150 MT (about 1 hour ago)