Cost of living in Kruševac, Serbia compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.18908 SDG / RSD *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kruševac (Serbia) is 36% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 17,692 Pound (93,569 Дин.) in Kruševac to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 13,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baghdad costs 12,000 Dinar (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 209 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$80 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Babylon, New York costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$238 (about 1 hour ago)