Cost of living comparison between Kristiansand, Norway and Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.771 SDG / NOK
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kristiansand (Norway) is 114% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 26,777 Pound (kr 34,726) in Kristiansand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨800 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tacoma, Washington costs $1,118 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 100 kr (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €800 (25 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Copenhagen costs kr0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose costs ₡ 325,000 (about 2 hours ago)