Cost of living in Kristiansand, Norway compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.819 SDG / NOK *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kristiansand (Norway) is 102% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 66,540 Pound (kr 81,262) in Kristiansand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 33,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Bursa costs 5.00TL (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 280,000 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Bhopal costs ₨336 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Accra costs GH₵197 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨100 (25 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Dublin costs €3.80 (about 1 hour ago)