Cost of living in Kristiansand, Norway compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.299 SDG / NOK *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kristiansand (Norway) is 137% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 230,309 Pound (kr 100,182) in Kristiansand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 97,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.50 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨35,578 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Santiago costs CH$42,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $915 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Irvine, California costs $2,033 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pune costs ₨60 (about 3 hours ago)