Cost of living in Krasnoyarsk, Russia compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11605 SDG / RUB *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Krasnoyarsk (Russia) is 5% cheaper than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 12,000 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 11,435 Pound (руб 98,533) in Krasnoyarsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$500 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元736 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Karachi costs ₨50,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kampala costs 70,000 Shilling (34 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Nador costs 50 Dirham (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Serena costs CH$4,000 (about 1 hour ago)