Cost of living in Krasnodar, Russia compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11334 SDG / RUB *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Krasnodar (Russia) is 5% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 14,765 Pound (руб 130,268) in Krasnodar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 14,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karaman costs 20TL (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in The Hague costs €9 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Franca costs R$ 162 (17 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Glasgow costs £80 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $1.06 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$300 (41 minutes ago)