Cost of living in Kraljevo, Serbia compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05653 SDG / RSD
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kraljevo (Serbia) is 7% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 16,739 Pound (296,109 Дин.) in Kraljevo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Palm Bay, Florida costs $1,017 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,200 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Granada costs €12 (33 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in İzmir costs 700TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Nazareth costs 104 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 30,000 Kč (about 1 hour ago)