Cost of living in Kraljevo, Serbia compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05516 SDG / RSD
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kraljevo (Serbia) is 6% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 16,622 Pound (301,327 Дин.) in Kraljevo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $5.51 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Puebla costs Mex$ 20 (2 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Athens costs €4.00 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Dresden costs €12 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 1,017 kr (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Shiraz costs ﷼ 900,000 (22 minutes ago)