Cost of living in Kraków, Poland compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 847 prices entered by 112 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.823 SDG / PLN
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kraków (Poland) is 15% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 18,466 Pound (10,131 zł) in Kraków to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Thane costs ₨500 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Agra costs ₨400 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.60 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨1.00 (about 2 hours ago)