Cost of living in Kraków, Poland compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 726 prices entered by 97 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.052 SDG / PLN *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kraków (Poland) is 18% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 21,312 Pound (10,385 zł) in Kraków to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Des Moines, Iowa costs $17,215 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malmo costs 120 kr (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $29 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Kharkiv costs 350₴ (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)