Cost of living in Kraków, Poland compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 856 prices entered by 119 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.577 SDG / PLN
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kraków (Poland) is 11% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 16,693 Pound (10,587 zł) in Kraków to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $9 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in McAllen, Texas costs $22 (10 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Buenos Aires costs ARS $45,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in La Plata costs ARS $380,000 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €34 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Berlin costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)