Cost of living in Kozhikode, India compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10328 SDG / INR
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kozhikode (India) is 25% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 4,390 Pound (₨42,506) in Kozhikode to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,500 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 40 (1 minute ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Grand Turk, Turks and Caicos Islands costs $6 (10 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Leeds costs £9 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,576 (14 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Cambridge costs £8 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Campo Grande costs R$ 300 (23 minutes ago)