Cost of living in Kozhikode, India compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10240 SDG / INR *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kozhikode (India) is 23% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 6,287 Pound (₨61,389) in Kozhikode to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,100 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Anchorage, Alaska costs $14 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 5,250 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Berlin costs €440 (31 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Kumasi costs GH₵20 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Düsseldorf costs €900 (41 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Skopje costs 1.00 ден (about 1 hour ago)