Cost of living in Kowloon, Hong Kong compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.853 SDG / HKD *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kowloon (Hong Kong) is 86% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 189,748 Pound (HK$222,558) in Kowloon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 102,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Washington D.C. costs $1,017 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shenzhen costs 元80 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Guwahati costs ₨35,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 5,000 lei (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Rajkot costs ₨70 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Izhevsk costs руб 40 (38 minutes ago)