Cost of living comparison between Kowloon, Hong Kong and Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.819 SDG / HKD
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kowloon (Hong Kong) is 120% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 206,088 Pound (HK$251,638) in Kowloon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 93,750 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amsterdam costs €15 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,750 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vienna costs €0.05 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Verona costs €1.30 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Stuttgart costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)