Cost of living comparison between Kowloon, Hong Kong and Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.836 SDG / HKD
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kowloon (Hong Kong) is 55% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 97,014 Pound (HK$116,079) in Kowloon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 62,500 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barddhaman costs ₨150 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Taipei costs 10,000 NT$ (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $15 (about 3 hours ago)