Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 139 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.586 SDG / MYR *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu (Malaysia) is 21% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 14,548 Pound (RM9,172) in Kota Kinabalu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Berlin costs €3.00 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stavanger costs kr 250 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 15,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Belgrade costs 93,890 Дин. (33 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Yaoundé costs 1,800 Franc (33 minutes ago)