Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 111 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.435 SDG / MYR
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu (Malaysia) is 24% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 19,377 Pound (RM13,503) in Kota Kinabalu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Houston, Texas costs $1.48 (10 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Phoenix, Arizona costs $2.47 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Johannesburg costs R 91,000,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $20 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Toulouse costs €7 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vaasa costs €775 (34 minutes ago)