Cost of living in Kota, India compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10345 SDG / INR
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kota (India) is about the same as in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 3,000 Pound (₨29,000) in Kota.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Poznan costs 3,200 zł (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Leeds costs £813 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Skopje costs 126 ден (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Yogyakarta costs Rp 100,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,970,060 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $14 (44 minutes ago)