Cost of living in Kota Bharu, Malaysia compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.555 SDG / MYR
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kota Bharu (Malaysia) is 7% cheaper than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,400 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 3,178 Pound (RM2,043) in Kota Bharu.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Karlsruhe costs €400 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stuttgart costs €8 (3 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tel Aviv costs 15 ₪ (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Muscat costs ﷼ 100 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr375 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €4.50 (23 minutes ago)