Cost of living in Kota Bharu, Malaysia compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.633 SDG / MYR *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kota Bharu (Malaysia) is 5% cheaper than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,900 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 4,641 Pound (RM2,841) in Kota Bharu.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Warangal costs ₨7,000,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $20 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Turin costs €35 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bonn costs €499 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$188 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 250,000 (about 1 hour ago)