Cost of living in Kota Bharu, Malaysia compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.614 SDG / MYR *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kota Bharu (Malaysia) is 11% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 15,584 Pound (RM3,378) in Kota Bharu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 14,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bihar Sharif costs ₨214 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 6,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 25,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Leeds costs £368 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Herzliya costs 149 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)