Cost of living in Koszalin, Poland compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 5.329 SDG / PLN *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Koszalin (Poland) is 64% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 162,618 Pound (30,516 zł) in Koszalin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 99,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Lucca costs €50 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guelph costs C$1,220 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Baguio City costs Php1,350,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (about 2 hours ago)