Cost of living in Koszalin, Poland compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.766 SDG / PLN
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Koszalin (Poland) is 40% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 46,147 Pound (26,126 zł) in Koszalin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 33,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 1,950 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manama costs Dinar 1.500 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €39 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,982 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)