Cost of living in Kostroma, Russia compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 01, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.28534 SDG / RUB *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kostroma (Russia) is 14% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 30,866 Pound (руб 108,173) in Kostroma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 27,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boulder, Colorado costs $3,050 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boise, Idaho costs $450 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Karachi costs ₨1,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Quito costs $5.00 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Baltimore, Maryland costs $68 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Seoul costs ₩3,560 (about 1 hour ago)