Cost of living in Kostroma, Russia compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.11166 SDG / RUB *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kostroma (Russia) is about the same as in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,800 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 9,775 Pound (руб 87,543) in Kostroma.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 40TL (3 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kharkiv costs 13,677₴ (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Balneario Camboriu costs R$ 3,000 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$508 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad costs ₨800 (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kraków costs 85,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)