Cost of living in Korba, India compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.10324 SDG / INR
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Korba (India) is about the same as in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 2,500 Pound (₨24,214) in Korba.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £1,075 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,300 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,745 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cordova costs €7 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨1,500 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Canberra costs AU$2,000 (about 1 hour ago)