Cost of living in Konya, Turkey compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 140 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.799 SDG / TRY *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Konya (Turkey) is 35% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 17,577 Pound (3,663TL) in Konya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 13,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Manila costs Php24,990 (24 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 3,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Winnipeg costs C$10 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Oslo costs kr 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Algiers costs 1,500 Dinar (about 2 hours ago)