Cost of living comparison between Konya, Turkey and Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.069 SDG / TRY
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Konya (Turkey) is 13% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 4,251 Pound (2,055TL) in Konya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Maribor costs €400 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $350 (5 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,795 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Alicante costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Johannesburg costs R 400 (about 1 hour ago)