Cost of living in Komsomol'sk-na-Amure, Russia compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 31, 2013. Exchange rate: 0.11272 SDG / RUB *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Komsomol'sk-na-Amure (Russia) is 8% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 42,198 Pound (руб 374,354) in Komsomol'sk-na-Amure to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 39,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$60,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Washington D.C. costs $360 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Chengdu costs 元3,488 (9 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Charleston, South Carolina costs $1,220 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sete Lagoas costs R$ 2,450 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨1,600 (19 minutes ago)