Cost of living in Kollam, India compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09410 SDG / INR
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kollam (India) is 7% cheaper than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,750 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 3,479 Pound (₨36,968) in Kollam.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨6 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,500 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr15,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 4,000 Ft (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 3.80 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Catania costs €1.00 (43 minutes ago)