Cost of living in Kollam, India compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10285 SDG / INR
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kollam (India) is 5% cheaper than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 2,970 Pound (₨28,875) in Kollam.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $300 (2 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 100 Kč (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irvine, California costs $5.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 8,000 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Canberra costs AU$1.30 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Niterói costs R$ 2,000 (34 minutes ago)