Cost of living in Kollam, India compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10345 SDG / INR
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kollam (India) is 8% cheaper than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,300 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 3,951 Pound (₨38,190) in Kollam.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 159 (2 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Lille costs €2.40 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $0.62 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨60,990 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Saipan costs $0.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Houston, Texas costs $23,022 (44 minutes ago)