Cost of living in Kolkata, India compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,561 prices entered by 229 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.641 SDG / INR *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kolkata (India) is about the same as in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 50,293 Pound (₨78,519) in Kolkata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 49,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$25 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.25 (28 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,935 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Malaga costs €400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boulder, Colorado costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Winnipeg costs C$2.50 (about 3 hours ago)