Cost of living comparison between Kolkata, India and Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,883 prices entered by 189 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.09491 SDG / INR
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kolkata (India) is 21% cheaper than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 16,250 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 12,872 Pound (₨135,631) in Kolkata.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,000 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$8 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 12 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨15,248 (34 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (36 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 2.00 (about 1 hour ago)