Cost of living in Kolkata, India compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,317 prices entered by 220 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.26061 SDG / INR *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kolkata (India) is about the same as in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 21,000 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 20,223 Pound (₨77,599) in Kolkata.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$610 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$100 (7 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Manama costs Dinar 180 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,525 (21 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Richards Bay costs R 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 3 lb bag of apples in Walnut Creek, California costs $2.94 (about 1 hour ago)