Cost of living in Kolkata, India compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,915 prices entered by 178 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10388 SDG / INR
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kolkata (India) is 19% cheaper than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 15,625 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 12,588 Pound (₨121,179) in Kolkata.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dublin costs €1.50 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Agartala costs ₨120 (9 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Brasília costs R$ 13 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Marbella costs €600 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Vancouver costs C$1.35 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)