Cost of living comparison between Kolkata, India and Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,826 prices entered by 197 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.09474 SDG / INR
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kolkata (India) is 21% cheaper than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 15,000 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 11,903 Pound (₨125,638) in Kolkata.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨800 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tacoma, Washington costs $1,118 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 100 kr (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €800 (30 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Copenhagen costs kr0.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose costs ₡ 325,000 (about 2 hours ago)