Cost of living in Kolkata, India compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,103 prices entered by 185 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09570 SDG / INR
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kolkata (India) is 21% cheaper than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 16,250 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 12,850 Pound (₨134,274) in Kolkata.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $1,525 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kraków costs 3,000 zł (8 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Adelaide costs AU$20 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sialkot costs ₨81 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Limassol costs €187 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 2,500 (43 minutes ago)