Cost of living in Kolhapur, India compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27602 SDG / INR *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kolhapur (India) is 8% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 8,962 Pound (₨32,468) in Kolhapur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,300 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pretoria costs R 18,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zaragoza costs €12 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Hamilton costs NZ$80 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 20,000 kr (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 50TL (about 1 hour ago)