Cost of living in Kolhapur, India compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.26383 SDG / INR *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kolhapur (India) is 8% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 10,013 Pound (₨37,953) in Kolhapur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,300 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $25 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 7,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bucharest costs 2,100 lei (19 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in New Haven, Connecticut costs $11 (32 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Grenoble costs €1.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)