Cost of living in Kökshetaū, Kazakhstan compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2014. Exchange rate: 0.02114 SDG / KZT
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kökshetaū (Kazakhstan) is about the same as in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 16,250 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 16,039 Pound (758,738 KZT) in Kökshetaū.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ghent costs €0.40 (less than a minute ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 3,500 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reno, Nevada costs $16 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €600 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,860 (about 1 hour ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Peshawar costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)