Cost of living in Kökshetaū, Kazakhstan compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2014. Exchange rate: 0.05538 SDG / KZT *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kökshetaū (Kazakhstan) is 14% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 35,421 Pound (639,652 KZT) in Kökshetaū to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 31,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madrid costs €0.33 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Timisoara costs 206 lei (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hangzhou costs 元130,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Pune costs ₨2,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$103 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 860 kr (about 1 hour ago)