Cost of living in Kokand, Uzbekistan compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Kokand has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kokand.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00188 SDG / UZS *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kokand (Uzbekistan) is about the same as in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 3,125 Pound (1,661,648 сўм) in Kokand.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩75,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,500 (15 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in San Jose, California costs $3.30 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $700 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨30,495 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨38 (about 2 hours ago)