Cost of living in Kochi, India compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 448 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10330 SDG / INR
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kochi (India) is 5% cheaper than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 8,300 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 7,920 Pound (₨76,668) in Kochi.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Jyväskylä costs €100 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in George costs R 3,500 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 180 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Osnabrück costs €450 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caxias do Sul costs R$ 25 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 20,330 (about 1 hour ago)