Cost of living in Koblenz, Germany compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.822 SDG / EUR
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Koblenz (Germany) is 49% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 23,304 Pound (€3,416) in Koblenz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Kaliningrad costs руб 350 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Split costs 11 kn (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Saskatoon costs C$3.00 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr13 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Managua costs 8,000 C$ (37 minutes ago)