Cost of living in Koh Tao, Thailand compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20084 SDG / THB *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Koh Tao (Thailand) is about the same as in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 47,000 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 47,000 Pound (234,018 ฿) in Koh Tao.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lubumbashi costs 100 Franc (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Jose, California costs $90 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 2,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Guayaquil costs $32 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Edmonton costs C$440 (about 2 hours ago)