Cost of living in Koh Tao, Thailand compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.579 SDG / THB *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Koh Tao (Thailand) is about the same as in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 128,000 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 128,000 Pound (221,011 ฿) in Koh Tao.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨450 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dublin costs €2,000 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of tomatoes in Indore costs ₨55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Pune costs ₨206 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Singapore costs SGD $50 (about 2 hours ago)