Cost of living in Koh Tao, Thailand compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19398 SDG / THB
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Koh Tao (Thailand) is about the same as in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 3,125 Pound (16,110 ฿) in Koh Tao.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Saint Petersburg costs руб 10,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$430 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 300 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £25 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$500,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Quito costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)