Cost of living in Koh Tao, Thailand compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.18111 SDG / THB
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Koh Tao (Thailand) is about the same as in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 3,125 Pound (17,255 ฿) in Koh Tao.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Alto Barinas costs Bs 3,000 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $20 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $2,500 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tel Aviv costs 10 ₪ (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Newark, New Jersey costs $488 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)