Cost of living comparison between Kluang, Malaysia and Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.453 SDG / MYR
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kluang (Malaysia) is about the same as in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,750 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 3,750 Pound (RM2,581) in Kluang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $1,423 (less than a minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Veles costs 130 ден (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zagreb costs 360 kn (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,846 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $430 (about 2 hours ago)