Cost of living in Kluang, Malaysia compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.512 SDG / MYR
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kluang (Malaysia) is about the same as in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,750 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 3,750 Pound (RM2,481) in Kluang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bristol costs £12 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kirov costs руб 200 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $4,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Vancouver costs C$111,111 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)