Cost of living in Klang, Malaysia compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 02, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.641 SDG / MYR *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Klang (Malaysia) is about the same as in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 17,627 Pound (RM3,798) in Klang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 17,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Dallas, Texas costs $2.00 (18 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Salalah costs ﷼ 0.500 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Ankara costs 8TL (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Pretoria costs R 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 400 (about 2 hours ago)