Cost of living in Klaeng, Thailand compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.577 SDG / THB *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Klaeng (Thailand) is 24% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 40,794 Pound (70,672 ฿) in Klaeng to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 33,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Mykolayiv costs 18₴ (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 300 Ft (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM230 (33 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $7 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $100 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 300 kr (about 1 hour ago)