Cost of living in Klaeng, Thailand compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.19575 SDG / THB
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Klaeng (Thailand) is 4% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 15,659 Pound (79,993 ฿) in Klaeng to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Scottsdale, Arizona costs $150 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 10,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Chişinău costs 6,000 Leu (19 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Long Beach, California costs $9 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kollam costs ₨150 (40 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €300 (about 1 hour ago)